100% Silk Habotai Fabric (tighter weave than chiffon)
- Silk Habotai yardage for nuno felting, dyeing
- 5mm = high sheen, puckers nicely with nuno felting
- 45" Wide available in full yards (ordering 2 or more will result in a continuous length)
- 22"W x 108" L for a lovely scarf length after shrinkage (ordering 2 or more will result in multiple pieces of the 22" x 108" cut)
- This fabric will acid dye beautifully and will be great for nuno felted items
mm or "momme" is the weight of silk fabric that is 45" wide x 100yds long.
A 5mm silk fabric of 100yds would weigh 5lbs.
habotai aka "China silk" or pongee