Natural Cotswold Un-dyed Locks - Seamus & Sean
Lovely Curly, Lustrous locks from twin ram lambs named Seamus and Sean. Look at the fine curly tips!
Color range is natural shades of brown to creamy beige
- 1 oz. bag of Natural Cotswold Variegated Un-dyed Locks
- Average Staple Length (lock length): 3" - 5"
- These locks have been carefully hand-washed.
- Use it for adding texture and surface design to your felt art, for Santa beards, animal fur or pelt, for doll hair or beards on dolls, gnomes, etc.
- U.S.A. Farm raised sheep
- While Supplies Last!
Available in 1oz bags. We wish you were here and could select them for yourself! But each bag will have a variety of colors from this gorgeous fleece.
* These locks may contain some light vegetable matter "vm" which can be shaken, picked or flicked out, but they are very clean!