Ashford Flick Carder
Exceptional tool for the Fiber Studio! Use the flick carder to tease out the end of locks such as wool or mohair prior to felting, carding or spinning.
- This is a high quality hand carder at an affordable price. Ashford hand carders come unassembled and boxed for safe and easy shipping. Simply attach the handles to the paddles with the supplied phillips head screws and you are ready to comb and mix your own wool colors and variations.
This is your first carder for preparing individual staples of fleece wool. The turned handle is comfortable to hold and use. The medium 72 point cloth has stainless steel wire and long-lasting rubber backing.
The Silver Beech hard wood is durable and robust. The flick carder can also be used for cleaning the drum carder.
• Lightweight and easily portable
• 4' x 2" surface is perfect for small handfuls of locks
• Turned comfortable handle
• Stainless steel wire with rubber backing
• Solid Silver Beech hardwood